- We welcome and facilitate a community of people who want to Break Their Couch, get involved, support, initiate or create projects.
(learn how to join…)
We opened an online space where people coming from all sort of creative industries can meet. Up to now, we host video makers, video enthusiasts, poets, musicians, YouTubers, painters, actors, youth activists, youth trainers or just people interested in joining and contributing to such a community.
We conduct several periodical physical meetings but also on demand meetings to do work on projects born in this space.
The aim of this community of people is: to create a space where people can purchase their passion and bring fulfilment in their lives.
The purposes of this community are:
- to create a safe space where ideas can be hosted, developed and implemented;
- to create new synergies with like-minded people who want to work together in projects;
- to facilitate learning, experience, resources, success stories from each others
- to have fun while being creative;
Break The Couch community is open to everyone who is willing to take initiative beyond background, abilities, history, sexual preferences and beliefs.
It is open to everyone who is ready to contribute, play, learn, create in it.
If you are ready to Break Your Couch and join this community fill in this form and soon we will contact you about it.
(Online form that goes to firstname.lastname@example.org )